Monday, February 27, 2012

Super Apes Beware!

Yeah, I know this is coming out of no where, but I did want to share it.


 Behold mortals! This is an almighty AVOCADO!!! My local super market (where super heroes shop) was having a sale on the greatest super food to ever exist! Being fearful of the green mind control beams of Gorilla Grodd, I bought a few of them to make into the super snack of the ages!


Behold once again my creation! Alton Brown's Guacamole recipe. Seriously, this stuff is crazy tasty. One could say it's Good Eats.

Ok, for the bulk of you who don't know or never read, the avocado is one of my favorite jokes I have made on my blog. I started this joke back on Subway/Justice League Famous Fans 2. I still plan on using it until it starts to become a bit stale, but I'll never force it into a review at all. Really, I just wanted to share that I do eat avocado and like it very much. Of course, just plain avocado is kinda tasteless.

I still am going to post tomorrow, do not worry. This was just a spur of the moment blog post idea. And yes, the only reason I bought avocado in the first place was my joke. It was only after I got home that I really began to think what I could do with it.

I am such a planner. ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment