Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Red Cloak news

We finally got a name.


The "Red Cloak", the person who is responsible for this whole relaunch, the chick we have been wondering about for a good long while, finally has a bit of a story.

First off, her name is Pandora, and yes, she does have a box. I am not going to tell you what she is planning, since I have no idea yet myself, but I can say I love her. I love her to pieces right now. She was suppose to be like a Monitor or like the Phantom Stranger. A being of god like power whose soul purpose was to watch and suffer.

Pandora said screw it and now she is using her power to try and fix the multi-verse. That alone makes her awesome. If her plan works or even if it fails, already she has done more with her powers then these other beings have since the Golden Age.

I will be keeping the tags for all of her information as "Red Cloak", since I don't see the need to edit my older "Where is the Red Cloak" posts at all. But if any new information comes up on her, you can be sure I'll be reporting it here as soon as I can.

Image (c) DC

No comments:

Post a Comment