Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where is the Red Cloak?

See this figure? Well this is a woman I am going to call "Red Cloak". She has been appearing in all the issues of the month long relaunch. Well I found her. In every issue, I found her. Sometimes it takes me 2 reads and a few days, but I always find her. What is she up to? What is she meant to do? No one, outside DC, knows.

Anyway, this post is to show you all where she is each issue. Since I missed last week, I'll be uploading all issues this week. Justice League is the comic right above.


Here are the others.

Action Comics

Animal Man

Batgirl

Batwing

Dective Comics
Green Arrow

Hawk and Dove

Justice League International

Men of War

O.M.A.C.

Static Shock

Stormwatch
Swamp Thing

All images copyright DC

No comments:

Post a Comment