Tuesday, August 28, 2012

So. . . . No episode this week

Yeah. Here is the break down of last week. From Tuesday to Friday, I had to pull extra shifts at work. Out of the 8 of us who work at the library, 2 were on vacation. So yeah, less free time to work on comic reviews.

But Kathy, what about Saturday, sunday, and monday? Well Saturday I was working on getting ready for Baltimore comic con. Yep, I am going to that one. Sunday I had to help my sister move from one place to another AND help with her drama bomb. Being a nerd is easy when you relize we get drama bombs less then normal people. Sure we still get them, but my sister gets one a week, at least.

When monday came around, and I woke up around 11:00 am, yeah, I started thinking about NEXT weeks review. And I did come up with something.

Again, sorry that there is no review this week. Hope to see you all next week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment